Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

char we need for good def/char we need for attacking

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dark hunter

dark hunter

char we need for good def/char we need for attacking Empty
PostSubject: char we need for good def/char we need for attacking   char we need for good def/char we need for attacking EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 8:41 am

for def char.....
3gypsy 3 clown 1 pair use clasical in portal 2nd pair use perferct slow 3rd will use perferct slow if the 2nd pair try to reset stat after 5mnts. then we need 4-5crea spam bomb and floral 3-4sniper traper and 67-sinx pure killer all crit and some champ asura type.we need 1-2 crea job is fp and slim potion same as priest job is to buff all who need's,3wiz only use gravity field in warp portal use skill if u see someone coming in..and 1 staker will be are look outs whos coming in so we can be ready for it..

buffers outside the castle we need at least 1cre 1 link 1priest standby for thos whos going back to def after they get killed...

for the breakers..

we need all char we have but different job..like pally lk will be the main tanker and then sinx will be the main breaker and kill some deffender too the more u kill the lesser they have def..stakler the same can use magic type or flee type.cre will be your choise.some char will be waiting in return are so if they try to return start killng em not other whos going to break the emp thos whos deffending it only coz the more we attck the more chance we get it but with a good strategy.

pally-needs to be hi vit and good flee for just u job is to stay longer and confuse them or get there attention same as lk but with good switching shld will do..

now we need to wait if someone break the kriem{just a exsample} then all go in gypsy job is to slow them so our guild m8 have the advantage already to be there first..the fast we get in the higher chances we break it...as soon we break it guildm8 need to warp your def char first just in case u using dual remember your def char first then 2nd is slow then at the 3rd portal so we have time to reorganize the deflike few sniper after u use flag try to lay some traps so other guild can go in and get ready for it...until then ill try to think more due to i have few hour to spare and i need to get the photo for make some def sudggestion..hope u read this and make comment on it so we can learn more from each other beside we are a team anyway no one hir wants to be strong....=p
Back to top Go down
Thee Fallen

Thee Fallen

PostSubject: Re: char we need for good def/char we need for attacking   char we need for good def/char we need for attacking EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 1:09 pm

i dont have time to read this all but in my opinion its great idea bro !
respec !

still loyal !
Back to top Go down
Dark

Dark

PostSubject: Re: char we need for good def/char we need for attacking   char we need for good def/char we need for attacking EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 1:39 pm

lol! u cant read but is grate ?? wtf!!? ( i read it all) I think is grate like other def modes the point is we need a great organization ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: char we need for good def/char we need for attacking   char we need for good def/char we need for attacking Empty

Back to top Go down

char we need for good def/char we need for attacking
Page 1 of 1