Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WHAT DO U THINK OF THIS? DEF

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dark hunter

dark hunter

WHAT DO U THINK OF THIS? DEF Empty
PostSubject: WHAT DO U THINK OF THIS? DEF   WHAT DO U THINK OF THIS? DEF EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 10:20 am

[img]WHAT DO U THINK OF THIS? DEF Kriem10[/img]

RED CIRCLE - PORTAL

-WHERE U STAND- WHAT U SHOULD DO ONLY!!!

YELLOW CIRCLE -GYPSY - THE ONE WILL MAKE THE SKILL CP
BLACK CIRCLE -CLOWN - JUST STAND THERE DONT DO ANYTHING LET THE GYPSY DO THE SKILL
PINK BOX-SNIPER1- YOUR RESPONSIBILITY CHECK YOUR AREA ONLY
LIGHT RED CIRCLE-SNIPER2 -YOUR RESPONSIBILITY CHECK YOUR AREA ONLY
SKY BLUE CIRCLE - SNIPER3 -YOUR RESPONSIBILITY CHECK YOUR AREA ONLY
ORANGE/WHITEBOX -PRIEST -HEAL AND BUFF CLOWN/GYPSY WITH AGI
RED/WHITE BOX - LINKER -LINK ALL THE KILLERS LIKE SINX LK CHAMP

-PLAYERS SHOULD BE-

YELLOW BOX -SNIPER WITH STATUS CARD -SLEEP-CURSE-BLIND-STATUS U NEED

GREY BOX - WIZZARD (SKILL GRAVITY FIELD)

BLUE BOX - CREATOR(SKILL BOMB SPAM WITH FLORAL) MUCH BETTER IF U USE +10LDS OR LDS SET WITH DEX/STR/ALL BKC

LIGHT BLUE -PROFF -ENDOW CREA AND USE WEB SKILL

-EFFECTED AREA-

BROWN BOX - FLORAL AREA

WHITE BOX - CLASSICAL AREA

GREEN BOX - SLOW AREA

PINK BOX - TRAPPERS 1 AREA (LVL 3 ANKLE SNARE)

RED BOX - TRAPPERS 2 AREA (LVL 3 ANKLE SNARE)

SKY BLUE BOX - TRAPPERS 3 AREA (LVL 3 ANKLE SNARE)

TRAPPER ALWAYS REMEMBER DONT FIGHT AS LONG U PUT YOUR SELF IN HIGH RISK COZ WHEN U DIE TRAPS GO AWAY TO..SO BE SURE WHAT JOB U WANT TRAPPERS OR KILLER WITH STATUS CARD...

ANYMORE QUESTION OR ADD ON TO THIS WILL BE A GREAT HELP......TRY TO REMEMBER WHAT U SHOULD DO AND WHATS YOUR JOB SO WE MAKE IT ORGANIZE PROPERLY..HOPE U LIKE IT =P!!!!!

REMINDER:KILLER ARE THE ONLY ONE WILL FOLLOW THOS WHO GET FAST ARE AREA AFFECTED WITH,THE FEW WILL FOLLOW THE FEW TRAPS U STEP ON.....AW I FORGOT WHITE BOX 1 AND 2 HAVE A FREE SPACE AS U CAN SEE ON THE AFFECTED AREA THATS WHERE U CAN USE KILL SO TRY TO REMEMBER THE PALCE AND CELL AREA...

Back to top Go down
PsychO
Admin
PsychO

PostSubject: Re: WHAT DO U THINK OF THIS? DEF   WHAT DO U THINK OF THIS? DEF EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 9:42 pm

this is nice, but by the moment, we dont know about to defend kri, we're trying to defend another castle, like sko or gon,
i'll talk to davide for this today!
i'll tell you
(:
Back to top Go down
http://arkunis-guild.ultimaterpg.org
Kairu

PostSubject: Re: WHAT DO U THINK OF THIS? DEF   WHAT DO U THINK OF THIS? DEF EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 3:39 pm

Im against this def O_O 2 clasical pluck O_O then how we will use >.>? skill at the back asura and stuff iwant down tempo and clasical pluck in front only and 2 slowgrace back and front
Back to top Go down
dark hunter

dark hunter

PostSubject: Re: WHAT DO U THINK OF THIS? DEF   WHAT DO U THINK OF THIS? DEF EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 4:12 am

i know its hard to get 2cp in a row but imagine that the 2nd cp will only be activate when they pass by the first one i always see that when they pass the cp area they can use rally with there guildm8 then where in trouble..2nd oppion due to where trying to use perfect slow 3mnts per cell to them is a good chance for the sinx to kill em pass + bomb + tss + sniper + floral + soulburn = dead...but anyway thing has been change we already been talking to davide kaime regarding the def last nyt....and i agree to them and i will agree to your opinion too...we need more info regarding a good strategy and i know all of has have a good one just dont be scared to say what u think of...hope this help.....
Back to top Go down
Kairu

PostSubject: Re: WHAT DO U THINK OF THIS? DEF   WHAT DO U THINK OF THIS? DEF EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 11:49 am

WTf how can u organize the other clown to cp when the other is off O_O.. and also we are in dual it will be hard to do it like that beside =,=if u use cp in the stairs O_O how can we use skill O_O. In my oipinion DOWN TEMPO adn CP at front i dont think they can pass till stairs if both are ON they get 0 def O_O so good bomb good pysichal damge = All dead.RAllY is easy to O_O prevent XD IF WE KNOW the rally PERSON in that particular guild as you keichan change there rally O_O also NR .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHAT DO U THINK OF THIS? DEF   WHAT DO U THINK OF THIS? DEF Empty

Back to top Go down

WHAT DO U THINK OF THIS? DEF
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Arkunis :: Woe Tactics-
Jump to: