HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

WOE; Saturday 17 July 2010 (Just Nice)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PsychO
Admin

PostSubject: WOE; Saturday 17 July 2010 (Just Nice)   Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:38 pm

woe was a very fun, unfortunately we did not stay with the castle, tomorrow we will see:)

At this point I started to cry

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://arkunis-guild.ultimaterpg.org
Kairu

PostSubject: Re: WOE; Saturday 17 July 2010 (Just Nice)   Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:26 am

Look its obvious that th trappers of that day are stupid.. look at the traps its empty O.O.. or did u just accidentally .. take a photo when they are not yet trapping.. only helen didi it properly.. but there was this dumb sinx hoseo putting venom'sshe coudnt traps all the ramaining space
Back to top Go down
View user profile
seraphin

PostSubject: Re: WOE; Saturday 17 July 2010 (Just Nice)   Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:53 am

Kairu wrote:
Look its obvious that th trappers of that day are stupid.. look at the traps its empty O.O.. or did u just accidentally .. take a photo when they are not yet trapping.. only helen didi it properly.. but there was this dumb sinx hoseo putting venom' HE coudnt traps all the ramaining space

FIXED XDDD

the problem is that everytime I trap u all go on the traps...and I can't stay under the staircase (look where I'm at the firsts screens) or is easy that I die..if I die -> all traps disappeared = we lost castle... so I have to stay on the other side of the staircase (look last screens) and I can't retrap every 2 seconds bec of our guildsmate going on the traps..we got perm incoming from other guild also if I'm fast is easy that they come in when I'm retrapping and they own us

sry for my bad eng..I hope u understood me xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kairu

PostSubject: Re: WOE; Saturday 17 July 2010 (Just Nice)   Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:59 am

yeh i understand we step on it cos we congest inside the emp room lol if we could send some in pre emp O.O.. maybe it willbe good idea..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
seraphin

PostSubject: Re: WOE; Saturday 17 July 2010 (Just Nice)   Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:29 am

Kairu wrote:
yeh i understand we step on it cos we congest inside the emp room lol if we could send some in pre emp O.O.. maybe it willbe good idea..

is better when all are in emproom ^^ just take care of the traps >.< don't run around like chickens when there is nobody attacking us XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark

PostSubject: Re: WOE; Saturday 17 July 2010 (Just Nice)   Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:05 am

We should make a pre-emp def beacuse if we are only in the emp room thw put trasps and kill us every time we use flag (we should do these too) and if we are alot in emp room some one of us cant see whre to cast or whoa atack
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slide
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WOE; Saturday 17 July 2010 (Just Nice)   Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:59 pm

ill see later and make a properly defense
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WOE; Saturday 17 July 2010 (Just Nice)   

Back to top Go down

WOE; Saturday 17 July 2010 (Just Nice)
Page 1 of 1