Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Explain Here =P

Go down 
+3
Dark
Kairu
Slide
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Slide
Admin
Slide

Explain Here =P Empty
PostSubject: Explain Here =P   Explain Here =P EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 11:14 am

Put ur Suggest about Salary system Here . We Wont pay any salarys but we will do
so much events so i can help all my friends loyals
Back to top Go down
Kairu

Explain Here =P Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explain Here =P   Explain Here =P EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 1:27 pm

hahah slide make it like this 3 woe= 3 vb.they need to woe for us 3 times to get this salary otherwise if they attend the woe only 2 times they can continue it next week the third time then they can get there salry .Attendance can be check in forum. they can check the there attendance here in forum so they would reggister too.

I'll help you get VB to pay. for other person who wanna help to get vb pls inform O.O so we can party up in 3v3 or when u guys online we play CTF together. so bots has no chance O.O.

Attendance table/Page >>> can be make in >> microsoft EXCELL and upload here

Back to top Go down
Slide
Admin
Slide

Explain Here =P Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explain Here =P   Explain Here =P EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 1:40 pm

Yeah this is right too but i dont wanna really make salary . I Mean i make salary like i help people that who are loyals! thats why we moved here
Back to top Go down
Dark

Dark

Explain Here =P Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explain Here =P   Explain Here =P EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 3:36 pm

Well i talked with Davide about the events iam getting loots of votes i can make more or less 1000 per day to get items meybe we can get one part of one elemental set for a monthly event, but only the guys who go to all woes (or almost all) can enter to event and the guys who get one item cant enter again so diferent people can get some items (or what u thinkg). The other thing is to get lots of xile hats and give them in events on Sunday.

If some one want to help me to get more vots tell me
Cool
Back to top Go down
Slide
Admin
Slide

Explain Here =P Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explain Here =P   Explain Here =P EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 4:13 pm

yeah help him to get votes! Dark will teach u guys how vote fast =P
Back to top Go down
Dark

Dark

Explain Here =P Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explain Here =P   Explain Here =P EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 9:08 pm

We can make both i get votes for 1 part of the set an give it in the monthly event and make a team and play ctf to get vbs for salary i can join u to get more just talk me when u go in and get some vbs What a Face
Back to top Go down
Dark

Dark

Explain Here =P Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explain Here =P   Explain Here =P EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 10:59 pm

guys i have bad news only yesterday i can make 1000 votes today only 500 (mor or less) Embarassed so i only make one part of the set each month Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Slide
Admin
Slide

Explain Here =P Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explain Here =P   Explain Here =P EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 3:41 am

Well bro Lets wait Kaime :DD and choose together
Back to top Go down
Kairu

Explain Here =P Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explain Here =P   Explain Here =P EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 7:37 am

how to vote 1000 LOL O.O teach me O.O im goign to help! ill do anything as long as it is fast O.O to earn VB except scamming or hacking =,=.
Back to top Go down
Dark

Dark

Explain Here =P Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explain Here =P   Explain Here =P EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 10:43 am

Kairu if u don't want to reset ur modem u can download Vidalia program from http://www.torproject.org/download.html.es before u instal the program if u don't have Mozilla Firefox download it then instal. These program changes ur ip but only when u want, all members who have ip static can use it. U should download too Axife Mouse recorder from http://www.brothersoft.com/axife-mouse-recorder-80109.html then install it and make a program with axife to make votes and change ur ip. Very Happy I stop using it because it only gives me like 300 votes per day because some times the ip dont change.

If have problems or questions tell them.

If some one will help me making votes u should enter in username tcm4646 so all the vots go to same acc
Back to top Go down
Kairu

Explain Here =P Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explain Here =P   Explain Here =P EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 12:24 pm

we only need the user name to vote ? and if i DL, is this automatic or manually like i need to click stuff.. in forum.
Back to top Go down
Dark

Dark

Explain Here =P Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explain Here =P   Explain Here =P EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 12:40 pm

Well if u can changes ur ip with out reset modem or router u can make it automatic with easy macro recorder, but if u need to reset ur modem u can make a automatik vote sistem and u only need to turn off and on the modem, u only need the user name, some tthing important u don't need to enter the codes or clika new link to get the vote u only need to enter and load the page so u can make it fast.
Back to top Go down
Kairu

Explain Here =P Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explain Here =P   Explain Here =P EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 12:43 pm

Whats a macro recorder O.O now im confuse =_= so much neeed to DL.
Back to top Go down
Dark

Dark

Explain Here =P Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explain Here =P   Explain Here =P EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 12:49 pm

Axife Mouse recorder is a macros program, it copy all accions from ur mouse and ur keyboard and it makey the accions the times u want to make it, u can program the accions, it is perfect if we want a bot for crea or a wizz or maybe a bard/dancer if they make the same accions all the time Very Happy If u want to know how to use it check these video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mryCtIZfuc
Back to top Go down
PsychO
Admin
PsychO

Explain Here =P Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explain Here =P   Explain Here =P EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 9:20 am

REPORTED ALL OF YOU!!

Hahaha joke xD
Back to top Go down
http://arkunis-guild.ultimaterpg.org
Yon

Yon

Explain Here =P Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explain Here =P   Explain Here =P EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 8:41 am

back to the topic about the salary system.... u guys should make your own thread or topic for voting on NPC method ..

and ya loyals member or having OP stuff shouldnt get salary and give too does who are setless perhaps and help them complete 1 set atleast some way they will be loyal too 4 VB complete WOE 1 a day woe for setless guys
Back to top Go down
http://www.hexysforce.co.nr
Matty

Matty

Explain Here =P Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explain Here =P   Explain Here =P EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 11:03 am

i have a good idea make a point system... the more points u save the better the item u get and make it like 2 points per woe and the top prize is like 200 points or something
Back to top Go down
Slide
Admin
Slide

Explain Here =P Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explain Here =P   Explain Here =P EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 1:34 pm

yeah but whats the price??? XD
Back to top Go down
Dark

Dark

Explain Here =P Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explain Here =P   Explain Here =P EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 10:48 pm

Matty wrote:
i have a good idea make a point system... the more points u save the better the item u get and make it like 2 points per woe and the top prize is like 200 points or something
Thats why we make teh asistance list ¬¬ but we dont have the price and the top of the asistance
Back to top Go down
Matty

Matty

Explain Here =P Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explain Here =P   Explain Here =P EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 12:41 pm

this is when u guys have to finally use ur heads lol and make up he prices of the items just a example woe is usually 1vb salery so start it off with 1vb = 2 points then 1 bom = 4 points 1 Sa/Emp Part not including wing = 6 points if u get what i mean and people can save there points so the guild masters has plenty of time to collect the nessary vbs and rbs to get the items requested by a player or players
Back to top Go down
seraphin

seraphin

Explain Here =P Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explain Here =P   Explain Here =P EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 1:02 pm

Matty wrote:
this is when u guys have to finally use ur heads lol and make up he prices of the items just a example woe is usually 1vb salery so start it off with 1vb = 2 points then 1 bom = 4 points 1 Sa/Emp Part not including wing = 6 points if u get what i mean and people can save there points so the guild masters has plenty of time to collect the nessary vbs and rbs to get the items requested by a player or players

the problem is that castle drop no treasure box = no money incoming in guild.. the leader can't pay 40-50 vb every woe >.<
Back to top Go down
Kairu

Explain Here =P Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explain Here =P   Explain Here =P EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 2:19 pm

Thats why we whould defend X_X it.
Back to top Go down
seraphin

seraphin

Explain Here =P Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explain Here =P   Explain Here =P EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 2:44 pm

Kairu wrote:
Thats why we whould defend X_X it.

also if u defent it u get no treasure box lol is bugged XD
Back to top Go down
Slide
Admin
Slide

Explain Here =P Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explain Here =P   Explain Here =P EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 4:31 am

yeah i think we will make salary for just who need help and sistem point salary how matty said . But First they need to fix
the treasures room
Back to top Go down
Dark

Dark

Explain Here =P Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explain Here =P   Explain Here =P EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 10:35 am

=.= I want salary rght now!! or i leave Laughing kidding
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Explain Here =P Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explain Here =P   Explain Here =P Empty

Back to top Go down

Explain Here =P
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Salary Info Guild-
Jump to: