Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

woe trapers

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dark hunter

dark hunter

woe trapers Empty
PostSubject: woe trapers   woe trapers EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 3:29 pm

all sniper should use status card to be honest coz since sniper job is to trap people not to fight due to when they die traps gone...so i think sniper dont fight as long as they in safe range and can attack...try to use plakton sleep status.and try to use lvl3 snare if no one knew of it...y lvl 3 stay much longer than lvl5...and plz only champ try to follow who ever gone pass are first def with cre who can sp them so the lesser who follows the leeser who can step on are traps...coz this is one of are problem i think..and try to focus on one char first...like if there stalk,kill it first then pally then lk then sinx since we use unfrozen armore we are easy to be killed so remimder to sniper dont fight if u r in sort range try to get the maximum range then shoot....hope this help a lot if not sorry just trying to be helpfull...
Back to top Go down
Slide
Admin
Slide

woe trapers Empty
PostSubject: Re: woe trapers   woe trapers EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 12:15 pm

dark hunter wrote:
all sniper should use status card to be honest coz since sniper job is to trap people not to fight due to when they die traps gone...so i think sniper dont fight as long as they in safe range and can attack...try to use plakton sleep status.and try to use lvl3 snare if no one knew of it...y lvl 3 stay much longer than lvl5...and plz only champ try to follow who ever gone pass are first def with cre who can sp them so the lesser who follows the leeser who can step on are traps...coz this is one of are problem i think..and try to focus on one char first...like if there stalk,kill it first then pally then lk then sinx since we use unfrozen armore we are easy to be killed so remimder to sniper dont fight if u r in sort range try to get the maximum range then shoot....hope this help a lot if not sorry just trying to be helpfull...
sure thx bro =P ALL Snipers use lvl 3 ankle snare right!
Back to top Go down
cherry

cherry

woe trapers Empty
PostSubject: Re: woe trapers   woe trapers EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 8:30 pm

u can't get max range if u want def kriem... u need survive.... bounce

CMIIW
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

woe trapers Empty
PostSubject: Re: woe trapers   woe trapers Empty

Back to top Go down